and this other guy.....
i stare your name, i want to say something nice to you, but what's the point? you hurt me.. a lot
i think that i am better than that... i don't run after you
but.. i want that we wouldn't be here, where we are now.
have a good life, K... for real
and that was all
i'm probably done with you, actually i was done long time ago, but maybe i wanna change thinks.. make them better?
Don't hope that i make the first move... no
2:19 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
and this other guy.....
i stare your name, i want to say something nice to you, but what's the point? you hurt me.. a lot
i think that i am better than that... i don't run after you
but.. i want that we wouldn't be here, where we are now.
have a good life, K... for real
and that was all
i'm probably done with you, actually i was done long time ago, but maybe i wanna change thinks.. make them better?
Don't hope that i make the first move... no
2:19 PM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Name: Liina
Age: 17
Birth date: 28. Jan 1993
Live: @Tallinn
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
{ The thing }
My weakness is that i care too much..
{ NETWORK }
These are my pages on other sites that I update them regulary, once every week if I'm not on hiatus!
I'm
evme on DeviantART.com
I'm
evme on BlogSkins.com