breakaway

Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted
...........................................................................................................................



You're not easy to love
You're not easy to love, no-oh
You’re not easy to love
You’re not easy to love, no-oh

Why is everything, with you so complicated?
Why do you make it hard to love you

Sometimes I get you, Sometimes I don’t understand.
Sometimes I love you, Sometimes it's you I can't stand.
Sometimes I wanna hug you, Sometimes I wanna push you away.
Most times I wanna kiss you, Other times put you and every minute you start switching up
And you say things like, ‘ You don't give a fuck!'
Then I say, ‘I'm through with you.' Take my heart from you. And you come running after me, and, baby, I'm back with you.

You're not easy to love
You're not easy to love, no-oh


TRUE THAT

Ah, ei teagi enam mida mõelda või öelda või teha, sest ikka läheb kõik teisit. Liigagi kohe.

Parim , on kuulata neid sõnu ..

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night



.. ja mõelda, et tänane õhtu tulebki hea. Tegelikult oligi hea.

Irooniline oli õhtul seda lugu uuesti kuulda. Ja just sel hetkel kui vaatasin põhimõtteliselt pisarad silmis sulle otsa.

YEP, FCK THAT (or u).


________________________________________________________________
______________________________________





Be careful what u wish for... 'cause dreams come true.

TRUE THAT vol2.
&
IROONIA
vol2

Huvitav, et ma tean sind tegelikult juba mmõni aeg tagasi.. nendest vanadest rõvedatest aegadest, kui olime 13? hah.. ja nüüd sa ütled neid sõnu mulle, kummaline kuidas lahku läinud teed lõpuks samasse kohta välja viivad. Jah, ma mõtelsin, et ma tahan sulle veel kunagi näidata millest sa ilma jääd. Nägid nüüd?



8:02 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link