Essay 7
In America movie-makers produce 4,000 movies per year. Altho many of them don't reach to public. My favourite movies in the cinema are actioners. In action movies there are alpha males, who usually are bad leaders; and also baddies who are guided my their bosses. Sometimes those movies give people a head-ache, that's why we have to take Advil. In these films usually are adenaline junkies and this is the main reason whay people get too excited and go crazy.
In action movies they sometimes use famous things, for example Air Force One, known as a plane the president is using at a time.
Many films are based on books and you can buy those from the biggest Internet-bookstore Amazone.
My favourites from AMC (American Movie Classics) are"The Fast and Furious" and "Die Hard", which I'd like to watch, at the same time eating a la mode.
Parim esse ever made, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
Tänks, Britzzzzzzzzzzz
PS: puudub, ei tegelt, äge oled!
8:43 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Essay 7
In America movie-makers produce 4,000 movies per year. Altho many of them don't reach to public. My favourite movies in the cinema are actioners. In action movies there are alpha males, who usually are bad leaders; and also baddies who are guided my their bosses. Sometimes those movies give people a head-ache, that's why we have to take Advil. In these films usually are adenaline junkies and this is the main reason whay people get too excited and go crazy.
In action movies they sometimes use famous things, for example Air Force One, known as a plane the president is using at a time.
Many films are based on books and you can buy those from the biggest Internet-bookstore Amazone.
My favourites from AMC (American Movie Classics) are"The Fast and Furious" and "Die Hard", which I'd like to watch, at the same time eating a la mode.
Parim esse ever made, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
Tänks, Britzzzzzzzzzzz
PS: puudub, ei tegelt, äge oled!
8:43 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Name: Liina
Age: 17
Birth date: 28. Jan 1993
Live: @Tallinn
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
{ The thing }
My weakness is that i care too much..
{ NETWORK }
These are my pages on other sites that I update them regulary, once every week if I'm not on hiatus!
I'm
evme on DeviantART.com
I'm
evme on BlogSkins.com