Sometimes i hate you , somtimes i adore you , sometimes i feel that you are my one and only , sometimes i can't understand why all this happened , sometimes i wanna see you more than anything , sometimes i wish that you get out of my life , sometimes i cry because you , sometimes we laught together , sometimes when i see you i wanna scream and sometimes i wanna hug you as hard as i can , sometimes i feel loneliness but you can always make my mood better , ok not always , but sometimes...
Why all these ''sometimes'' can't be ''always'' and some ''sometimes'' ''never'' ? Whay it's all so difficult . I just wanna cry and forget all of this , but i can't . You are in my heart and i can't tear away you.
Our lifes are so different and i am pretty sure that we just can be friends and never , never ever more than that. I hope that you find your true love and so do i , but don't forget you'll always be in my heart , and i can't never forget you , as much as i want.
I don't want to lie myself but unfortunately i do this . I imagine how can be our lifes together. I know i'm stupid girl and i have to forget everything and move on with my life , because someday i can find You , who ever you are.
PS: we all find our and now i know that you are'not mine !
10:28 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Sometimes i hate you , somtimes i adore you , sometimes i feel that you are my one and only , sometimes i can't understand why all this happened , sometimes i wanna see you more than anything , sometimes i wish that you get out of my life , sometimes i cry because you , sometimes we laught together , sometimes when i see you i wanna scream and sometimes i wanna hug you as hard as i can , sometimes i feel loneliness but you can always make my mood better , ok not always , but sometimes...
Why all these ''sometimes'' can't be ''always'' and some ''sometimes'' ''never'' ? Whay it's all so difficult . I just wanna cry and forget all of this , but i can't . You are in my heart and i can't tear away you.
Our lifes are so different and i am pretty sure that we just can be friends and never , never ever more than that. I hope that you find your true love and so do i , but don't forget you'll always be in my heart , and i can't never forget you , as much as i want.
I don't want to lie myself but unfortunately i do this . I imagine how can be our lifes together. I know i'm stupid girl and i have to forget everything and move on with my life , because someday i can find You , who ever you are.
PS: we all find our and now i know that you are'not mine !
10:28 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Name: Liina
Age: 17
Birth date: 28. Jan 1993
Live: @Tallinn
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
{ The thing }
My weakness is that i care too much..
{ NETWORK }
These are my pages on other sites that I update them regulary, once every week if I'm not on hiatus!
I'm
evme on DeviantART.com
I'm
evme on BlogSkins.com