Beyond Comparison
Sometimes I'm lonely


and I want to close my eyes ,

but something stops me
just then , when I feel contentedness !

You come out and tear up everything that I have !

I just wanna cry and scream

as long as the ast living being hear that

and then hope ,
that you'll undserstand how much you hurt my feelings ,

because I need you every single day

and when everything is fine , i'll save all good things and watch them , when i'm lovely !
Lihtsalt ma ei viitsinud seda kausta enam orkutis hoida ning ära kustutada ka ei tahtnud , seega otsustasin selle bloggisse salvestada , mõtlesin kaua ( ok paar sekundit ) kas seda avaliksutada , aga noh , mul pole eriti positusi ( ok ainult 1 ) mida ma poleks avalikustanud , siis jätkaksin meeleldi traditsiooni :)
PS : Sina muudatki minu kurvaks ja üksikuks !
7:27 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Beyond Comparison
Sometimes I'm lonely


and I want to close my eyes ,

but something stops me
just then , when I feel contentedness !

You come out and tear up everything that I have !

I just wanna cry and scream

as long as the ast living being hear that

and then hope ,
that you'll undserstand how much you hurt my feelings ,

because I need you every single day

and when everything is fine , i'll save all good things and watch them , when i'm lovely !
Lihtsalt ma ei viitsinud seda kausta enam orkutis hoida ning ära kustutada ka ei tahtnud , seega otsustasin selle bloggisse salvestada , mõtlesin kaua ( ok paar sekundit ) kas seda avaliksutada , aga noh , mul pole eriti positusi ( ok ainult 1 ) mida ma poleks avalikustanud , siis jätkaksin meeleldi traditsiooni :)
PS : Sina muudatki minu kurvaks ja üksikuks !
7:27 AM //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
Name: Liina
Age: 17
Birth date: 28. Jan 1993
Live: @Tallinn
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
{ The thing }
My weakness is that i care too much..
{ NETWORK }
These are my pages on other sites that I update them regulary, once every week if I'm not on hiatus!
I'm
evme on DeviantART.com
I'm
evme on BlogSkins.com