{ I won't forget who I am}
I'm not a PERFECT GIRL.
My hair doesn't always stay in place & I SPILL THINGS a lot.
I'm PRETTY CLUMSY & sometimes I have a BROKEN HEART.
MY FRIENDS and I sometimes FIGHT and maybe some days NOTHING goes right.
But when I think ABOUT IT & take a STEP BACK I remember how AMAZING LIFE truly is
& that maybe, just maybe, I like being UNPERFECT...♥
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
♥
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.
♥
I don't want to be your whole life just your FAVORITE PART.
♥
I don't want to DREAM OF YOU, I want to be with you..
♥
I'd lie, IT'S TRUE. Give my life for you, you know I'll always COME FOR YOU!
♥
My weakness is that I CARE too much.
♥
I wanted everything to stay the same but feelings fade and PEOPLE CAHNGE.